At Elim Aberystwyth we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Please see our Privacy Notice below.
- Service - is the http://www.elimaberystwyth.com/ website operated by Elim Christian Fellowship, Aberystwyth (also known as Elim Aberystwyth).
- Cookies - are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Usage Data - is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Information Collection and Use
While using our Service, we may collect Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us by email: email@example.com