We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back through the doors of our church building in the coming weeks as we begin 'in-person' meetings once again.
Over the next few weeks, our Connect Four Groups will be offered the opportunity to attend our Sunday Celebrations as we host them both live and online.
Things will feel rather different than they did last time you attended and there will be Covid restrictions in place to help ensure everyone’s safety.
Here is a short video to help you know what to expect.
If you have any questions or concerns then please contact us and we'll be more than happy to discuss them through with you.
Below is a summary of the Risk Assessment we carried which helped us put in place necessary adjustments and procedures in order to facilitate in-person meetings.
Risk Assessment April 2021
- A Sunday streaming service from our building will begin on 4th April 2021.
- For the initial weeks only invited members of Connect Four Groups (on a rota) will be permitted on site. Places MUST be booked with leaders.
- A review will take place after the initial period thereafter additional members may be added to a rota to attend.
- Everyone will be given an allocated arrival time to help stagger the use of shared spaces.
- A one-way system will be in place. Signage will indicate clearly where this happens.
- Building ventilated where possible. Doors and windows will be opened. Wrap up warm!
- The main hall and toilets will be the only accessible rooms. Please do not enter other spaces in the church building.
- Only persons on the team will be able to use a microphone at any one time. Where more than one person speaks/leads, they will be allocated their own mic.
- Hygiene stations will be on entrances, exits and on site throughout.
- Toilets will apply a 1-person use only (unless child requires 1 adult - family only),
- No refreshments, food or drink on site. Attendees may bring their own drink.
- Services will be 1 hour.
- No social time will be given prior to or following the service. People will be invited to leave 1 at a time by the welcome team, please wait to be told before leaving your seat. Team members may need to move around during the service.
- Offerings will remain ‘online’. No cash handling.
- Cleaning will take place before and after each service.
- No children’s or youth ministries on site. No use of the creche room.
- All persons attending must sign the ‘Track and Trace’ register.